Inke Arns on Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:28:01 +0100

Syndicate: Call for Entries - New York Animation Festival 2001!

Date: 12 Mar 2001 01:52:17 -0000
From: "New York Animation Festival" <nyaf2001@lb.bcentral.com>
Subject: Call for Entries - New York Animation Festival 2001!

CALL FOR ENTRIES!

New York Animation Festival 2001

DEADLINE: May 15, 2001

APPLY ON-LINE: www.nyaf.org

The international biennial festival of film, video and digital animation is
back!

The 2001 festival will focus on independently produced short works and take
place September 14 - 20, 2001 at Cinema Village in New York City.
International, student, and experimental entries encouraged! Visit our new
website for more information and to complete an entry form: www.nyaf.org

*APPLY ON-LINE: It?s never been easier to enter a festival - you may
complete and submit an application form and pay entry fees on our new
website: www.nyaf.org.

To apply:
1) Read entry guidelines at www.nyaf.org
2) Complete application on the site, print a copy, then submit on-line
3) Send printed form with your NTSC or PAL VHS tape by May 15, 2001

(You may also download an application form as a PDF file and complete it
manually)

*SPONSORSHIP and ADVERTISING: The NYAF is an inventive way to reach
animation producers and an audience of thousands! If you are interested in
sponsorship or advertising in the festival program, please send e-mail to
sponsorship@nyaf.org.

*VOLUNTEERS AND INTERNS NEEDED: Be a part of the Festival! In Summer 2001,
we will need help with festival operations, publicity, and screenings.
Students may receive academic credit through internships. Contact:
volunteer@nyaf.org.

*FESTIVAL PANEL DISCUSSIONS: A noted addition to this year's festival will
be panel discussions on topics such as creating animation for TV and the
Web, creating animation for wireless devices, syndicating your animation on
the Web and digital animation tools. For details such as dates, locations
and information about guest panelists, send e-mail to Mary Jo Fahey at
mjfahey@interport.net with "New York Animation Panels" in the subject line.

New York Animation Festival
PO Box 1513
New York, NY 10009
USA
www.nyaf.org
info@nyaf.org
FAX: 212 260-0912

The New York Animation Festival is a project of Perimeter Media + Culture
Projects, a non-profit cultural organization in New York City.