integer on Sun, 25 Mar 2001 05:40:29 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: \/\ s!t

01

>i am a chair?
>
>sit in my lap then.

http://membank.org/biosemiotics/alfabet/07.jpg

        It's good to eat
        It's good to read

        It's good to write
        It's good to cook

        It's good to talk
        It's good to ...

                        http://membank.org/biosemiotics
                               http://membank.org/biosemiotics
                                         http://membank.org/biosemiotics

nn

                                           pre.konssept!?n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!?n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova     -  i was designed especially for you
 ^Pf^P^P^P3.MASCHIN3NKUNST     head to toe and a few stops in between
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  |     <
                                                        |       >

        - egoiste - i have no friends...i make my mind my friend
            - melt this right into your lips at least twice a day.