integer on Fri, 30 Mar 2001 04:47:13 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: \/\

>!zt luvl!. zp!rale u!th!n zp!rale da+da.
>et ...

really sweet tonight.
i went to see two of my favorite bands (the sea & cake and tortoise)
and i was very nicely surprised to see tortoise using nato to make
luvl! visuals. great music & pretty cool visuals. met a luvl! l!f 4rm
called casey rice who shows me some of his work with nato. he didn't
operate it tonight but does very nice stuff. another told me that
netochka nezvanova is everynight on the guest list.

ou!, in caterpillars tearz