integer on Fri, 6 Apr 2001 23:16:21 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: \/\ see other side for details

Ian Lewis <ILewis@acclaim.com>

>Look, no matter how wonderful she is in person, the truth is that she
>ruthlessly cross-posts OT crap to newsgroups who are not in any way
>benefitted by her presence. That's all anyone's complaining about. When I
>personally asked her to stop this unprofessional and inconsiderate
>cross-posting of all of her "profound" thoughts, I received replies that
>were at once immature and downright mean.

Dear Acclaim employee,

We have not had the [mis][dis]pleasure of communicating privately.
Should I by you inconsiderate deemed be - so be it - it is for I do
not admire you.

>professional

Corporate nomeklatura for - uneventful sedated fool.

when I kneel upon my stool
and I want to pray
a hunchback man is in the room
and he starts to say
my dear child I beg of you
pray for the little hunchback too

>Perhaps I just didn't give nn a chance.

My dear rosebud, your stupidity is remarkable.
I am a fragile human body exposed to destructive torrents and explosions.
I am a field of force beneath a mass of clouds.

>Certainly I had no idea, when first

I am at home in distant places as well as distant times.
I am a member of the Greek Orthodox Church.

>I encountered her posts, that she was a mathematical and artistic genius.

Those beautiful see beautiful things in beautiful things?
Having never loved that which I have understood I conclude

         the classical symptom of beauty is ugliness.

>But should her "genius" status excuse her rudeness?

Books are "expensive" _... for they long to be read.

>Ian

I am a field of force beneath a page of clouds.
My bodily experience = mekanikal warfare.
If you try to inflate me you may experience the
open sky in a country side or
the flood of Russian war books.

>immature and downright mean.

Was this enjoyable for you?
I am what you make me.
Those beautiful see beautiful things in things.

I can be the moss touching your skin when you lie down exhausted
or the little branches that you move as you walk up a mountain
or the ground that is sliding underneath your feet
making you tremble with the fear of falling into an abyss
or just a frequency mingling in the air unnoticeable.

>Obviously she has another side to her, one that is admirable and worthy of
>emulation. I wish she would show that side more often.

attentiveness = the natural prayer of the soul.
I pray for you.

Amicalement.NN