Syndicate admin on Sun, 22 Apr 2001 00:56:46 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: Canceling the project

Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:01:58 +0200
Subject: Canceling the project

Dear Madame/Sir,

Inspite our sincere wishes and serious intents to continue with producing the
weekly briefings, to provide you with information about the current situation in
our country, we have to cancel the realization of this idea, due to the very low
number of interested clients, which makes our project non-feasible.
We deeply apologize for this inconvenience and we hope that you will stay open
for co-operation on any other projects that may occur in future.
Thank you for your support and being with us throw the crisis in our country.

With kindest regards,
Euro-Balkan Staff