integer on Fri, 4 May 2001 11:38:30 +0200 (CEST)

???

furtherfield <info@furtherfield.org>

>your statement >pornography has never engaged the imaginations of women as it does men.<
>I'm afraid is not totally true,

u l!ztn ! read

   >pornography has never engaged the imaginations of women as it does men.<

>traditionally it is true for females who have not liberated
>themselves
>from oppressive religions, dominant famalies, communities - feminist propoganda.

Marc Garrett

>I know 2
>excellent female artists

tell mor.

>who are exploring sexuality in their art work

seksual!t! = pornography +?

>and both have a healthy
>interest in pornoghraphy.

phpz du = !l!terat +?

>The world has changed now, women have the choice to really be
>themselves

uat a pop.tart. pov.

`The world has changed now` - du ur zm!lz tazte az m!ne

>further than insitutional feminist principles that trapped their personal genius.

rol!ng dze e!e komponentz. Marc Garrett uat = ur personal edukaz!on +?

>The
>world is a better place for personal freedoms in the western world - let's free the rest!
>
>bye for now Marc Garrett

dze velt = zrtnl! != reku!rz ur l!teraz! + `personal freedoms` !n !tz kurnt zta!t.

>have a healthy interest in pornoghraphy.

!f du = !l!terat = ask mor kuezt!onz.
= ma! undrztnd _

              >pornography has never engaged the imaginations of women as it does men.<

vr!!!!endl!.nn    [furtherfield = 0+0 reku!rmnt 2 ema!l m! pr!vatl!]

From: "Raya Darcy" <rdarcy@bigpond.net.au>

Sorry, I don't know what you mean - I don't speak Dutch (?). Who is "xy
kr!!!ketz" anyway? Not Hitler I hope!

raya.