Andreas Broeckmann on Wed, 9 May 2001 10:48:16 +0200

Re: Syndicate: [Fwd: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL]

alexei-

i saw an interesting documentary about how these crooks are operating, and
how they are ripping off people by suggesting they will get millions, if
only they invest a few thousand, and a few thousand more, and a few
thousand more ... nigeria seems to be a hot bed, and always the same names
of agents crop up.

i've had at least 10 of these messages, all slightly different, over the
past 6 months. on tv they showed piles and piles of letters with similar
content that had been intercepted by customs police in britain.

greetings,
-a