Andreas Broeckmann on Fri, 25 May 2001 15:04:47 +0200

Syndicate: Re:

>+ andreas b4 u trvl !n2 01 zp!ral

i am calm, my dear. i just wonder.

>= 0+0 perzonl data = z!mpl!
>dzat = 0+0 m9nd akt!v!t! !n repozt!ng

not true.

>u!ch = moztl! uat du = r per4m!ng.

true.

>+ 2 kompla!n about dzoze = do akzual!
>akt!vat neuronz = r!d!kulouz.

this is a matter of interpretation. one person's neural activity is another
person's spam. sometimes when certain life forms forward messages that
confirm other people's appreciation of their work, and only that, i wonder
whether those life forms also want to receive all messages of appreciation
of other people's work from other people. maybe this could be arranged.

>apl!kabl 2 odrz auss! - part!kulrl! dzoze okz!dent [.uk] l!f 4rmz.
>
>= dze ze!t 4 zlkt l!f 4rmz 2 ret!r.
>
>= 0+1 program = kan per4m ur job juzt az uel.

disagree. show me the program that will perform as well. i select what i
think is interesting. others select what they think is interesting. a form
of communication. the main difference is that i rarely post stuff about my
own work, whereas you and others almost only post stuff about your own
work. however, i admit, celia hobart is more universally interesting than a
korporat fasjist like myself.

>nn

-a