Sally Jane Norman on Sat, 26 May 2001 12:50:33 +0200

Syndicate: whoops - no diff?rance

hello again
thanx to my Canadian friend who just (discreetly) reminded me that
differance is of course Derrida and not Deleuze - wrinkles of time-worn
reading? teach me to try to be clever!!
cry of a transatlantic gull immediate testimony to the reach of the list,
nevertheless
must try to dig up a south pacific gull story - they're strange creatures,
partly ruled by Tangaroa, god of the ocean, partly by Tane Mahuta, god of
the forest - have you something more on them, Honor?
love to all
sjn