Andreas Broeckmann on Wed, 30 May 2001 22:34:39 +0200

Syndicate: from the Philippines: Media Artist F O C U S . 0 1

Date:         Sun, 27 May 2001 05:18:18 +0800
From: Fatima Lasay <fats@HOYDIGITEER.ORG>
Subject:      Young New Media Artist F O C U S . 0 1

 Young New Media Artist F O C U S . 0 1

 Hoydigiteer.org is seeking submissions for FOCUS.01 from young new media
artists in the Philippines/Asia Pacific regions. We are looking to promote
young and emerging individuals or small artists groups working in new media
art. Students are also welcome to apply.

 FOCUS.01 especially supports submissions that fuse the traditional
practises specific to different cultures with new technology methods,
concepts and processes. Artists whose works explore unique aesthetic
principles and techniques of specific cultures within the crossroads of
art, science and technology are encouraged to apply.

 Application is accepted thru
<http://www.hoydigiteer.org/FOCUS.01/>http://www.hoydigiteer.org<http://www.hoyd
igiteer.org/FOCUS.01/>/FOCUS.01/

 F O C U S . 0 1 accepts proposals for online exhibitions to be hosted by
Hoydigiteer.org. The Jurying Committee consists of Faculties from the
College of Fine Arts, University of the Philippines. Online Exhibitions
accepted will be curated by Hoydigiteer.org. Please do not send samples of
your work, we will request for them after the Proposal Review.

 Submissions Deadline: JUNE 15, 2001
 Notification Date: JUNE 30, 2001
 FOCUS.01 Launch: JULY 30, 2001

 + Hoydigiteer.org is a not-for-profit organization that encourages
research and development in new media art particularly in the
Philippines/Asia Pacific regions.

 Info: FOCUS.01
 Fatima Lasay
 Hoydigiteer.org