integer on Sat, 2 Jun 2001 14:52:49 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

>>>scientific debate whether water has memory) +?
>
>Science has indeed fund out that
>
>Nature has no intelligent memory .
>Nature adapts its necessities everytime it is needed.
>
>For nature, this hearthless nature, will never care, or know.
>(english poet / quoted by scientific american)

   The basis for optimism is sheer terror.

   In a time of drastic change it is the learners who inherit the
   future. The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in a
   world that no longer exists.

!t = m! m!z4tun. zent!.m!ntz = != plauz!bl pour mo!.

az!nkronous bzzp + tremor ov dze e!ez.
reflekt!ng 01 zh!mmr. = kr!ztal!n.
= dze art.!f.aktz betueen uhere beaut! emanatez.

jetzt.
i am water. du b!zt terra. ! !nundat.

                        sch

                sch

                                sch

dzoze ztarz = dze fleshd 4bearz
ov dze dark h!lz. boued l!ke laborerz
+ ov m! blood.

ue = g!vn d!sz g!ft dont u knou.
dze ab!l!t! 2 knou. + through uz
mattr kan knou !tzelv. out ov dze uomb ov t!me
+ dze vaztnesz ov zpasz dzat u!ch = uz - h!drogen.
karbon. n!trogen. ox!gen. 16-21 elmntz dze uatr. dze zunl!ght -
all hav!ng bkom uz kan bg!n 2 undrztnd uat
dze! r + hou dze! kame 2 b.

                        sch

                sch

                                sch

- if one stood still for an elongated time
plants would be happy to provide 01 bio.embrace.
it is due 2 they are undesirous of running away.
i should like to be a human plant.

it would indikate i have the ability to survive
sans running away or running towards.
i will shed leaves in the shade because i like stepping on bugs.

ue = g!vn d!sz g!ft dont u knou.
dze ab!l!t! 2 knou. + through uz
mattr kan knou !tzelv. h!drogen. karbon. n!trogen. ox!gen.
16-21 elmntz dze uatr. dze zunl!ght - all hav!ng bkom uz
bg!n 2 undrztnd uat dze! r + hou dze! kame 2 b.

understanding any sentence involves taking the multiplicity
of the words in it and grasping them as one unity+

such an unification leads to inconsistency and contradiction.
contradictions arise - - - fact from rational thought - - -
a multiplicity which can exist as one single completed objekt
is a consistent multiplicity contradiction +

=cw4t7abs = precisely that +?

the question is phenomenal as there are select multiplicities
that cannot by their very nature exist as unities +?

such multiplicities as all rational thoughts cannot be unities
for were they to be unities they would rational thoughts be and
kontradiktions would arise +!

these kontradiktions would stem the fakt from that a rational
thought to be a komponent of itself is not intended +?

feel free 2 korekt `m!` !f u feel +!

>(not complaining about your coded speech)

uh! +?

>Schwitters made selections personally

resp!rometr!k meazurementz ov energ!e reku!rmntz 4 01 `prfr` +

>- our Merz project preserved
>individual agency control;  i.e. "Humanist" subject

precis +!

    i have everything 1 person needs to dekorate a house
       from start to finish  - dna

            netochka nezvanova - arkitektural dekoration
            netochka nezvanova - arkitektural dekoration

       from start to finish  - dna
    i have everything 1 person needs to dekorate a world

>the concept about determined universe is the one I personally find
>closer to me.
>The determined universe concept is the theory of religious people.
>The androgyn project for instance is not interesting 4 me.
>
>See Bunuel

     lekker

>when makes people walks and walks in "The discreet charme
>of the bourjousie"
>Things change during the "percours". could be laic or religious or spiritual.
>religion have pyramidale stucture that aloud gerarchies
>dogma is a form of power.
>
>I quote myself (sorry) "keep aloof from anybody selling dogmas".

                         do ! kontrad!kt m!zelv +? ver! uel dzn. ! m large.

>spiritual thought do not have geometrical patterns
>it is like water.

luvl!.luvl!. jetzt ue = hav 01 addtl metafor 4 melt!ng !sz.

     \\  memor! elongatez uarm ox!gen flou!ng koll!z!onz

uen humanz ekz!td dze oceanz d!d humanz lern 2 breathe a!r +?
ne!n + ne!n +? radzr !nternal!szd 01 perzonl uater.

du = breathe uater ma!ntenant. = abzorb ox!gen
u!ch d!szolvz !n dze mo!st l!n!ng ov 01+ lung komponent.

`The moist waves, the geometrical shadows, ....`

letz breathe

nn. d!zpersz!ng geometr!kl!

                                            pre.konssept!*n
                                                  meeTz ver!f1kat!*n.

  -

  Netochka Nezvanova    -  eksplod!ng galax!ez + !nflaz!onar! un!versez
  f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
  @www.eusocial.org
  17.hzV.tRL.478