K?roly T?th on Wed, 13 Jun 2001 01:39:47 +0200

RE: Syndicate: spams by integer

Dear Anna, list,

some notes to your reactions of my rection of "integer's" reaction of
others.

> I wonder where did Karoly Toth has put the rest of thousand of
> messages if not in his mailbox.

the dog ate them.

actually i did not have the intention to begin a witch-hunt. i was just fed
up with integer's easy come-easy go
branding people on/around this list as "corporate fascist" and alike. i just
reacted as fast as integer does
sometimes on a daily/hourly basis. i don't dislike the poetry (on the
contrary) of h** or nn and or .... btw. who is actually nn?
as far as i know, h** is a "she". :-)

i think she is having fun now :)

> I would truly regret integer's excommunication if not
> understood by people whom nobody force to read h** postings.

i did understand that the writings of n.n. are somewhat intolerant, militant
and less provocative more offensive
in my opinion.

this is generally speaking not a big deal, but it is just unusual on this
list.

a ban is maybe too radical. it is for lists with a more monochrome content.

i have seen the NATO.0+5? max jam session of "nn" + many others at the last
deaf
festival in rotterdam and i liked it.

but this overkill is maybe too much for a relative small list as the
syndicate list.
I think this is the main concern behind
the (private? not anymore :)) corresspondance between the administrators of
the list and "nn".

the best  -k-

K?roly T?th
+31 (0)10 24 00 390