integer on Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:43:46 +0200 (CEST)

???

alejo <18milpies@usa.net>

>re all,

kombuzt!bl bon appet!t

00. u !ntenz!onal! om!td dze rezponsz

02. u om!td dze fakt dze kr!!!!ket = had perzonl mot!vz 4 dze pozt.

rezponsz To: jaromil <jaromil@dyne.org> on 23 ma!

with all due respekt you are an idiot monsieur.
any fool can program an image to ascii converter.

it literally requires 0+0 m9nd aktivity.
only net.art marionettes could make a fuss about
such idiotic endeavors.

1001 ventuze.nn

jaromil <jaromil@dyne.org>