integer on Fri, 15 Jun 2001 01:11:12 +0200 (CEST)

[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ Re: Syndicate: kick off

"porculus" <porculus@wanadoo.fr>

>i i find some male & good sense in your post yankee, but wc+ is rather an unaffected
>carrier of the horrible pox you speak about. all have some conterbande to do with
>defending or not this nn. and look at well it's sometimes not so easy to see who use
>of who in this so nice netart community..but..let do waht she wants thats all..it's
>time to excise and cauterise such hairy abomination to discuss of firing anybody ,

= ma! b d!f!klt 2 konzum

>even for the guy andrej who is certainly bearbed up to the nose..and to dust with
>oxyacetilene torch if needed ! in order it never grow again.. let this to tribe and
>galloway and such merchant list of merchant bull, some good rope would be find at
>last and not only for whiping these merchant of jesus's father temple..their destiny
>are sealed, its written, it's coded as clear their asses are in clear source java
>bull branded ! 'to the firth generation!'..well ..the fuck isimply forget what i am
>speaking about..

sol+

ur neuronz = tzo del!ghtful! mesz!!!!!!!!!!

>i would want to speak some about rembrant rather these cr?ins..

vermeer auss! da +?

>are
>you really a yankee btw ?

put a n!kl !n. laaaaaa. !deaz kan krosz language + kultr.

>do you know with a good oxyaceti..sur hombre..yes it can
>easily treated, come on, you will find better after

du = eluz!dat dze !mportansz ov be!ng frank.

nn

zomdz!ng frank re: spirit of RHIZOME