integer on Sat, 23 Jun 2001 21:42:31 +0200 (CEST)

???

"ana peraica" <ana.peraica@st.tel.hr>

>Hey, Netocka,
>
>I am tired of replying, already for days I am only in writing replies (how
>do you manage?).

i am a dolphin. i.e. morphology of calcium.

>I need to leave tomorrow, for several days, so I am
>thinking

you must be tired of thinking.

>- can I engage you now as my reply engine on those lists?

___... non. mais andreas may be interested.
or his friend - geert lovink. they both
enjoy. playing engines.

in any case i do not wish to answer myself.

>Please, be so kind and do some work.

takk. takk. i shall be glad to utilize your texts as my work.
je sper du != m9nd !f ! zan!t!ze dzm 1ztl! a +?

>Thanks,

kurvd zp!kule ov 01 zponge +?

nn