__alejo duque on Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:14:46 -0500

Syndicate: medellin sept7 [Int'l Day of Action Against Video Surveillance]

coinciding!! on the same day, 7sept. we are planning a move in front
the survilliance camera system in medellin, colombia...rules are
"slightly" different here, so our whole set will be masked with the
that idea of "love in the city"...just to try to show the other
stories..the ones for which the cameras are not supossed to be
focused-on...we even got acces to the kontrol room and of course to
the material to be recorded by the system [107cameras around the
city]..the fun will be a big loop created when a local tv channel
will retransmit the plays [acts of not more than 2 min] we hope to
manage the signal into a live net broadcast..sounds big, but fun.. a
way to parasite and at the same time state what we think of the whole
system...we want to invite+join the int'l day actions, we of course
are looking for some more stories [acts, scenes, plots] to be
performed by different groups here in medellin..the same day the
7sept.01..[we have uploaded an online entry form to get some intl'
input, looking forward for some int'l effect on our local public
space]

theres an online entry form at:

  http://www.comportamientoysalud.com/camaramante/html/convocaenglish.html

  http://www.comportamientoysalud.com/camaramante