Tetsuya OZAKI on Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:16:19 +0900

Syndicate: ___ R E A L T O K Y O vol.37___

R    E    A    L    T    O    K    Y    O
_____27_07_2001_Fri_vol.37___________ http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

[This Week's Index]

Notice:
RT's English edition announces the renewal of its 'Tokyo Cultural
Links'!  Up-dated on 7/27 are Music links including label, shop,
artist, and other interesting and informative sites.

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

(1) Tokyo, 4 Weeks:
          Listening to Electronic Music at 'Fuji Rock'
          Fuji Rock Festival, Day 3: 'White Stage'
          recommended by Kunisaki Susumu

(2) "Composite" editor Sugatsuke's Tokyo Culture Diary:
          volume 011
          text by Sugatsuke Masanobu

(3) Present of the Week:
          Invitation to 'Nihon Kagaku Mirai-kan' and more!!

This week's RT Picks:
art+cinema+music+stage+design+town = 43 events
including 12 new ones!  Check them out!

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

(1) Tokyo, 4 Weeks

Listening to Electronic Music at 'Fuji Rock'
Fuji Rock Festival, Day 3: 'White Stage'
recommended by Kunisaki Susumu

Since it was first held in 1997 the "Fuji Rock Festival" has seen
several now legendary performances. The commitments this 'rock
festival' luckily keeps making to genres of club music are best
documented on the 'White Stage,' and I decided to concentrate on
the impressive line-up on day three of this year's party. . . .

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/4weeks/0041-kunisaki.htm

(2) "Composite" editor Sugatsuke's Tokyo Culture Diary:

Finally here: the English version of RT's popular column!
volume 011
text by Sugatsuke Masanobu

June 15 (Fri)

I'm on a two-day trip to Hokkaido for my monthly lecture at a
Sapporo design school. This time it's about architecture and
interior design, with main guest Saito Yoshihiro from the
architect/designer group 'Intentionallies.' Although only 26, his
professional experience make him a good lecturer. He introduces
Intentionallies' new home electronics line that's soon to be
presented in New York, and others. Since Intentionallies are also
involved in a Japanese restaurant in NYC, Saito meets Hokkaido
gastronomy professionals after the lecture, while I prefer to take
a walk, try Sapporo's famous rare chocolate, and have dinner with
a friend. . . .

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/composite/0011-sugatsuke.htm

(3) Present of the Week

We've prepared lots of presents!  Send in your name!
Be aware that each present has a different closing date.
Instead of announcing the winners we just send them their prize.

        Invitation to 'Nihon Kagaku Mirai-kan'
        Invitation to 'Iwai Toshio Technology Playground 2001 -
                       PHOTON' exhibition
        Invitation to a preview screening of 'Il Mare'
        REALTOKYO stickers (ten per set)

To apply and for further information, please contact:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/present/present.htm

Please send your ideas and opinions to info@realtokyo.co.jp. Three
users who send us mail will be chosen to receive a little gift.