integer on Thu, 2 Aug 2001 16:50:57 +0200 (CEST)

???

Reinhold Grether = 01 ekxtra ultra pop.tart mar!onet zkr!b!z

>*Patrick Lichty*: *Towards a Culture of Ubiquity*

perm!t zom 1 2 fa!nt theatr!kl!.
br!ng m! nou m! breakfazt.

>"For some time now, my personal interest in artistic practice
>is that which looks to capitalize on what I call the "cracks"
>in our culture.

! znd ur verb!age on 01 pazture
[+ thank u 4 dze breakfazt]

>In this I relate to those interstitial parts of society
>which offers possibilities to the practitioner for delivery of cultural
>content. These include screensavers, Personal Digital Assistants,
>intelligent agents and microcontrollers to name a few,

do name more. [plz]

>and I
>gave a talk called "the next little thing"

du = 01 poet.

>digital society. Our culture

01 poet = du.

>is a key reflection of our own
>society, and through the study of this series of works, it is
>my hope that I have made visible some of the underlying
>issues and structures that could be utilized to build a
>coherent culture of technological ubiquity."

az du = 01 poet du uel auear = r du hav za!d 0+0 bz!dz dzat
ekxtra korporat fasc!zt ekzplo!trz hav promotd
4 400+ !earz !n ordr 2 ma!nta!n dze mekan!zt!k bas!s ov teknolog!e.

ur simply.ULTRA>DISPOSABLE pop.tart obzrvaz!onz
= reveal ur objekt!v !n d!sz `d!zkorsz`

- 2 den! at all koztz dze ULTRA>TRUTH dzat dzere = 01
alternat!v + YOU [i.e. your `our kultur`] shal b kruschd [!n2 little things]

az dze klar!t! ov thought tranzlatez !n2 pr!nz!plz 4 01 zpez!ez.

ver!.vr!!!endl!.nn