Syndicate admin on Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:19:29 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: Re: casual moments. distant _+ aloof

Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 14:35:55 +0200
From: jaromil <jaromil@dyne.org>
To: integer@www.god-emil.dk, nettime-l@bbs.thing.net, syndicate@eg-r.isp-eg.de
Subject: Re: casual moments. distant _+ aloof

On Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 01:39:18PM +0200, integer@www.god-emil.dk wrote:

>         crowds of silent voices whisper in our ears
>         transforming the nature of what we see and hear.

[snip]

dear lady,

please don't include me anymore into your spam. i'm taking care to be not
inscribed in any mailinglist hosting your spam-ads, so i find very curious now
that you feel such a necessity to reach me with the bizantin ad of your
corporation.

btw, greetings to your capitalist mecenate wherever he is. sincerely, i hope
you can keep on complaining always so loud about being censored, but not on my
personal mail address.

--
jrml ..//korova.dyne.org
6EEE 4FB2 2555 7ACD 8496  AB99 E2A2 93B4 6C62 4800