Andreas Broeckmann on Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:22:08 +0200

Re: Syndicate: Re: what happend?

>> annick, anke, and others: you *have to* voice your opinion *on* the list; i
>> have no time nor energy to stick my head out like this again and again for
>> a silent mass. if fred and jaka and andrej are the opinion leaders here, an
>> integer-ated syndicate list is what you will get.
>
>Is this why you are silencing me on this list, and why you didn't
>publish my comment on Integer case yesterday evening? You silence Kosovo
>opinions, you silence Integer opinions, where is your "openness"?

andrej, we have had this before: when you put the word s*bscribe (with the
u) into your message, majordomo, the software, recognises your message as a
request which is forwarded to the administration; this prevents the list
from the occasional accidental request and bounces some relevant messages
which then have to be forwarded by the admins by hand, which can sometimes
take some time, depending on who of the admins finds time to look at the
admin account.

-a