Bruce Sterling on Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:17:00 -0500

Re: Syndicate: visit of the uniform

> i respect your opinion and if it turns
> out by, say, the weekend, that there are clearly more people in favour of
> resubscribing nn, i will suggest to the other admins that we do it. it is
> quite possible that your help in adminstring the list might then be needed.

*Aaargh!  Don't do it!  I'm getting hundreds of unsought messages from
victims of SirCam, carrying big fat 130K random chunks of people's hard
disks.  I've grown to hate the sight of them, even though they're much less
mechanical than integer and they're far more entertaining.

plaintive bruces