bljndm on Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:41:38 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: a small syndicalist

i'd like to point to an interesting question here
which was probably obvious to others as well,
but missed to be mentioned. i'll try to explain.

besides too a serious consideration about the shape
of container that is called syndicate and vanity
floods of some of its members i do not see much
hapening. also there is an overall mental division between
'corporate' and 'non-corporate' hanging in the air.
i do not get it because pritty everything seems
corporate to me in this world and even n. chomsky
during his times on the adge was reaching for
corporate sources of clerical structures or charity
organisations.
we ourself, when discussing the do's and do not's of
syndicate are trying to shape up a corporate type of
morals, don't we. because of that i find that perceiving
the things going on here through the prism of this two
polarities leads nowhere.

i do not want to state that there is no 'other' but
corporate, because i strongly beleive there is. but
my opinion is that the 'other' comes from within.
and it broadcasts from within utill the critical mass
is achieved and our patterns and the ways of perceiving
are once more changed for good.

so is with creation called nn, lonely rebellious beauty
existing in cyber only. we learned she is a programe.
a programe that makes your machine speak and not
only that but never shouts the mouth as well.
but that's the hook. do not get angry about noise,
because that's quite unimportant. important may be
to ask yourself the following:
now i can talk to machine, what am i going to say?
what do i have to say without defending my ways
and habits at the first place?

in that sense everything outspoken untill now was
not very relevant. the first thing you need to speek
out clearly is who you are. no more hiding behind the
network. because she is network herself. just you (and nn).

in some way she helps us. i think we should
learn to appriciate that, talking about the
time lost to trash her mail is very 'corporate'
and 'executive' in itself. isn't it.

greetings
ademir arapovic