integer on Fri, 17 Aug 2001 19:12:38 +0200 (CEST)

???

>i resent your politics.

havent politics.
but rather a stomack. some things made me wish to vomit.

>Dear Janos Sugar,
>
>>>I was a co-organizer of the Metaforum conference series about media
>culture
>>>in Budapest, 1994-1996.
>
>>it<B9>s a lie
>
>there is not much left after the metaforum conferences, but luckily despite
>short memory
>there are some documents, like the program leaflet which mention me as an
>organizer of the conferences. Archive it yourself!

do you find this acceptable?
just because Janos Sugar is friends with Geert.

dont know very much about him
- a few mediocre texts - they are outdated.
and what other people [plural + not the person you are thinking of]
mentioned [not exactly pleasant - not entirely evil of course]

still did not expect what took place and continues to take place.
others are disappointed too. in various other people.

one must understand that some people trusted you and inke and geert.
and v2 and the entire establishment to some extent. biensur some
will always find something but this time there was\is something.

i wish at least you would acknowledge that instead of sweeping
it under. it just becomes nastier and nastier - an aprop word. for it _is very unsanitary now.

en tout cas please accept my apologies for hurting your feelings.

would have preferred it was\is resolved in a more sensible manner.

sincerely. nn