Julie on Sat, 18 Aug 2001 11:16:04 -0700

Syndicate: Re: A "bouqu3t"

Dear Steev:
A belated reply. Sorry, I didn't mean to dis' your perl script. I
appreciate your thoughtful response to a very unfunny situation.

I am just very tired of nn, and our extreme fixation with nn.

Best Regards,
Julie Blankenship