Rafael Lozano-Hemmer on Sat, 18 Aug 2001 17:31:30 -0400

Re: Syndicate: future

Hi,

I have rarely contributed to the syndicate list so my presence as a
lurker will most definitely not be missed. I do want to say that I
learnt a lot here about geo-political-cultural spaces that I would
have  never encountered had it not been for the list. Thank you for
that. Please let me know if a new list is set-up where the
bandwidth-challenged will not be forced to download a large number of
daily posts from people who are just "sounding-off" every comment
they can type.

For what is worth, honor's eloquent post pretty much sums up my
position too. I didn't want to leave without resonating to that.

All the best,

Rafael
Mexico-Madrid