Chris Byrne on Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:54:16 +0100

Syndicate: Admin update

Dear list subscribers,

Just to clarify the situation regarding the list at the moment:

Your admin team are currently myself and Atle Barclay. We will be moving
the list to a new list server, we hope in the near future.

Once this has tranfer has taken place, Anna Balint and Claudia Westermann
have indicated they would be interested in becoming list administrators.

Atle and myself will try to help the transition go smoothly if at all
possible. Then we will decide if we want to stay on the admin team, or not.

If the list continues to deteriorate as it is just now, I will not be
staying on once the tranfer takes place.

Happy posting.

Chris

Chris Byrne                          chris@mediascot.org