Claudia Westermann on Sat, 25 Aug 2001 20:51:18 +0200

Syndicate: OPINIONS NEEDED !!!!

Hey you all,

we have really got some serious problems here.

We would very much like to hear from everybody an opinion, because if there
are no opinions this list will probably end on a shut down server.

We have a name-problem. Inke, Andreas and Chris think the list should
change name. Well, I have also heard different opinions, but I would like
to hear some more or hear them again. Just at the moment it is a problem
that I., A., C. are not posting their opinions onto the list, and I would
very much like that if you feel like you can ask them, maybe you ask them
personally for their reasons. Maybe then you post a summary onto the list
or whatever. It is not fair that Anna has to go through these discussions
over and over, I think.

And for me to say, I would very much like to hear from you what you think
Syndicate was, is and should be (with old or new name), because I ask
myself, if there are really people who need this forum. I asked a few
people personally, but I would like also them to post their opinions to the
list and everybode else too.

Actually, as neither Anna, nor I feel like having any rights for this list
we also can not decide what this list should be or which name it should
have. We also have a time problem, so please discuss NOW !
You are the list.

I really love to help and assist but we need some people express
themselves. It would be just a waste of time, if we realize in a few weeks,
that actually there is nobody interested in this forum.

postings please !!!!!!!!!

best
Claudia