Chris Byrne on Mon, 27 Aug 2001 00:03:38 +0100

Re: Syndicate: Chris Byrne

Yawn!

Almost time for bed.

Amusingly, integer/nn/antiorp decides to pull me up for grammar, plus adds
in some anecdotal stories which she/he/it/they could only obtain through
correspondence with subscribers to the post-Syndicate administrators' list,
or maybe through some creative hacking.

Night night nn, I leave you to your ghosts...

Regards

Chris

Chris Byrne                          chris@mediascot.org