integer on Mon, 27 Aug 2001 02:43:55 +0200 (CEST)

???

Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de>

>i cannot imagine that nn would want to use infrastructure of v2_
>it seems more *healthy* for nn to create *clean*, just and superior
>infrastructure elsewhere.

V2 is aprop.

>greetings,
>-a
>
>listening, darling. how deep is your love?

how deep is your mental illness +?

>a spectre is haunting europe.

or phps the Broeckmann genes are visiting Andreas.

NN

Chris Byrne <chris@cryptic.demon.co.uk>

>Yawn!

Good morning my glass eyed demon.

>Almost time for bed.

Almost 60 are you +?

>Amusingly, integer/nn/antiorp decides to pull me up for grammar, plus adds
>in some anecdotal stories which she/he/it/they could only obtain through
>correspondence with subscribers to the post-Syndicate administrators' list,
>or maybe through some creative hacking.
>
>Night night nn, I leave you to your ghosts...

Just leave the V2 contact and

Chris Byrne - If you pressure other life forms into uncomfortable positions
              you shall be ejekted out of your minimum wage job.

Recapitulation:  Provide the V2 contact and have a seat.

NN