Anna Balint on Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:10:52 +0200 (CEST)

[Syndicate]

Dear all,

here we go! Atle Barcley from Anart is hosting now the
list. Many thanks, Atle!
To post to syndicate write to syndicate@anart.no. Please
bear with us a week or so till we are able to set up a
digest version of the list with the announcements.

Anart is an electronic arts center in Norway. It was
established already in 1965 and started its activity on the
net in 1993. Anart is, among other things, hosting
individual artists, groups and organizations in the field
of art. Anart is mainly funded by Norwegian Council of
Cultural Affairs.

greetings,
Anna Balint