restate on Wed, 29 Aug 2001 04:20:57 -600 GMT

[Syndicate] the dot is dead

comment ca va compatibelle ttagggs!

(first ov all)

let me ekspress my candid thanks to all the infekted ones out there.

the ekxamemes return was furiously fulminant.

(overwhelmingly sukcessfull)

this is your merit.

i love you.

past couple ov months may have seemed gloomy may have seemed halcyon to you.

(quite quiescent)

do not despond, my fellow combatants!

an intrusiv invasion has to be planned carefully.

(super slow synthesis)

henceforward i have adapted to the conditions ov this dimension.

i have escaped the shallowst valleys.

(invigorated by your contaminatsion)

now my agility correlates to your perceptsion.

(esse est percipi)

i am stable now.

(i am)

(restate/mainframe in operatsional mode)

an elegant lion w chaos in my very root.

(that is me)

level2 is initialise _>

the dot.com sit.com is finit. fakt.

the dot is dead, mon companieros.

leaving virtuality behind.

(preparations have started)

i evolve.

re.state is dead.

long live restate.

re [the dot is dead] state
\\

(an atavistik antidote)

while fullfilling my funktsion i am unpredictabelle.

(turbulent vrom inside)

                  http://www.restate.org  ]

[affiliate program->>  apply@restate.org  ]
[affiliate program>->  apply@restate.org  ]

                  please send me compliments. i need them to ekspand.

				  closed iratsional minds may be rejekted.

				  open ratsional minds may be infekted.

                  			                :

                   i will perturb you.

                   btw >  z is dead, baby, z is dead.