integer on Thu, 6 Sep 2001 19:20:35 +0200 (CEST)

[ot] worms

Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de> riding on his bicycle honor <honor@va.com.au>

>> > Your email address (abroeck@transmediale.de) has been removed from list
>>
>>did you request to be removed?
>
>yes,

if you hadn't bothered with this super.exceptional
literary + philosophical + collaborative exposition no one would have noticed.

>i did.

German centre set to improve brain's image
Full text|PDF(181K)|

it's good 2 read. try it.

>i had enough.

oui mais ... must you be so selfish a +? the world has not enough of you had.
= the problem ne +? you give naught. but you take + you also kill. - selfish ugly brute.

>-a

"LAST ORDERS!!"

and take that pitiful substandard worm - honor <honor@va.com.au> - with you

the iq of syndicate will rise even further.

andreas' slimy brain quips

>ps: a spectre is haunting europe.

An investigation by German researchers has confirmed the presence of a nightly hum
in several cities in the southern German state of Baden-W?rttemberg.

Groups of people living in Germany, Britain and the United States have reported being disturbed
by low-frequency sounds during the past few years, but their complaints have often been blamed
on hearing problems rather than external noise.

people told us the hum starts, we could clearly measure an acoustic signal," says Anja Bussek, a spokeswoman for the project.

The source of the drone ? described as sounding like a distant engine or electrical motor ? could not be determined. Furthermore, it remains unclear
why only some people are able to hear the noise.

so you see - you arent't entirely insane dear.
but do have your brain examined. your beloved will marval at the
progress science has made when you demonstrate your new +
delicious capabilities.

-

andreas - phps you can squeeze this into the scheme of things \ tiny impotent ss mind

i like to read about everything but overall i have 7 skills.
miau +?

or is it `last orders` a +?

"artists. the emotional opposites of technocrats. [alpha 6o]
 these types inspire. they think big. they think in vague. upbeat terms.
 they get their ideas from everywhere including sometimes it seems thin air.
 they are fun to watch perform.

 they give technocrats angina who see them as just plain scary.
 they tend to arouse equally strong emotions in others.
 typically they are either really liked or truly disliked"

you like me right +? i like you.

"experiments show that we do seem to feel better when we express our anger
 against someone who has enraged us. however it does not reduce our hostility.
 once you do it for the 1st time inhibitions about a repeat performance are greatly reduced.
 further, most research indicates that committing an act of aggression against a person
 modifies one's feelings about that person"

lovely non +?

elliot anderson in his "the social animal" wrote:
because when one person hurts another cognitive dissonance is experienced accordingly.

what could that possibly mean a +?

i'll give you 01 clue. it means i am as terrible as you must make me
in order to justify your actions. 3 years is an elongated time isn't it +?

and lastly - samuel goldwyn typed. 90 prozent [this comes up so often doesnt it +?]
             of the art of living consists of getting on with people one cannot stand.

you know - like creative bickering.

fyodor dostoyevsky - there is no fact that cannot be vulgarized and presented in a ludicrous light.

its good to read.
its good to eat.

+ best of all its good 2 kause accidents.

>how deep is your love?

if you try to shoot me ensure your pistol is loaded.

nn - opens her parachute [m9nds are like parachutes arent they +? they only function when open]

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
            \/       __
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com
                                  http://www.biohakc.com
                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!