Alexei Shulgin on Sat, 6 Apr 96 22:52 GMT+0100

[Fwd: HANDS UP!]

--
*  moscow www art centre  *
http://sunsite.cs.msu.su/wwwart

"the digital hijack" is NOW running !

the internet-underground has decided: it is definitely time to blast SOUND
and ACTION into the net !!!

our software-agents have invaded the main searchservers...

++++for more information check out : http://www.hijack.org/++++++++++

or get kidnapped live --> go to infoseek (netsearch-button on your browser)
and search for:

UNDERGROUND - CENSORSHIP - DISCO - XTC - CLINTON - PORSCHE -  CRACK -
KRAFTWERK - ELVIS - TERROR - PENTHOUSE - SEGA - MONDRIAN - SEXPISTOLS -
FIREARMS -  TARANTINO  - DJ - STONES - NETWORKS - BASE - CRIME - WAR -
BUSINESS - WOMEN - NET - SOCIETY - ART - CASTRO - PARADISE - ATHLETICS -
PULP - CYBER - YELLO - PETSHOPBOYS - REM - HUSTLER - BITCH - GUEVARA -
SEVESO - MELODYMAKER - PORNO - GABBER - ROLLERBLADES - REBEL - OASIS -
COMMUNICATIONS - PLAYBOY - BELGIUM - ORB - AND MANY MORE...

these keywords will all appear on the TOP 10 - LIST. take the link to
hijack.org to get the hijack-experience like millions of bored
internet-users...

download the hijackers-sound, get the best pictures and help us free our
friend KEVIN D. MITNICK, THE SUPERHACKER (charged for electronic-terrorism,
maximum sentence: 460 years prison) !

we would be very happy to welcome you on our site. spread this new
internet-lifestyle to your friends and to internet-freaks + surfers !

this is a underground art-project not a bastard-business mail. our grab
robot "etoy.IVANA" got your email-address by cruising the net.

for the hijack-crew etoy
MARTIN KUBLI

email  mailme@etoy.com
fax ++41 1 363 35 57
http://www.hijack.org/
for highres-pictures: ftp.etoy.com   /press

etoy:
leaving reality behind...abusing technology...flashing the net

--- End Message ---