Andreas Broeckmann on Tue, 20 Aug 1996 16:36:43 +0100

EVERYBODY'S TALKING, Helmond/NL

Frank Hoenjet writes:

The Helmond Municipal Museum will present an international multimedia
exhibition
entitled EVERYBODY'S TALKING, Views of contemporary artists on Communication,
from September 15, 1996 to January 12, 1997.

In our Internet cafe we want to have some selected artists' sites in which
artists deal with the communication theme explicitly.

The theme of the artworks in the exhibition is: Today there is less and less
communication among people who are actually in each other's presence. On the
other hand people communicate by way of digital media and interfaces. Artists
who have grown up with billboards, lifestyle magazines, computers, soaps and
digital communication themselves are assimilating the symptoms and the
consequences of this social development into their art.
So, the exhibition EVERYBODY'S TALKING presents examples of communication among
people towards the end of the twentieth century.

We would like to get some bookmarks of Artists on Internet, who work within
this
theme.

Please e-mail your answer to  mushelm@iaehv.nl.

Visit also our homepage: http://plaza.iaehv.nl/gmh   for more information; as
well as information about the artists who will be in the show with
life-artworks.

Thank you,

Frank Hoenjet,
curator