Marek Tuszynski on Thu, 5 Dec 1996 15:27:51 +0200

(Fwd) REVOLUTION IN SERBIA BEGINS WITH A HOMEPA

Subject:       REVOLUTION IN SERBIA BEGINS WITH A HOMEPAGE

The over view of the Belgrade B92 radio station and
the student's and demonstrators fight for liberty

can be found at:

	http://www.xs4all.nl/~opennet/

The news story at this URL

	http://www.xs4all.nl/~opennet/4.html

is particularly interesting. It puts a whole new
light on things for me and a respect for Serbians
that I previously did not have. They do know that
their leader is a criminal who deserves to hang
in history with the likes of the Himmmler and
Goering. They are out on the street to demand
their vote be taken seriously. And they are most
likely risking their lives because Milosovec is
a known butcher.

Although the US and other are blamed for not
stepping in to help, I don't agree
that they should. People can only be free if
they make themselves free. That is why I have
high hopes for most of Eastern Europe. No one
can force a slave to be a free man and no
free man can ever be forced to become a slave.

	"You can never conquer a free man.
	 The most you can do is kill him."
			- Robert Anson Hienlein

				In Liberty,
				Dale Amon

 Marek Tuszynski - Internet Program Coordinator,
 The Stefan Batory Foundation
 ul. Flory 9 (IV floor), 00-586 Warsaw, ph. 4822 488055;
 fax  4822 493561; http://www.batory.org.pl;
 try http://ngo.batory.org.pl/klonDB