Andreas Broeckmann on Sun, 11 May 1997 12:40:39 +0100

Syndicate: cross-posting nettime/syndicate

Dear Syndicalists,

some of you are also receiving the Nettime postings, and we have been
wondering for a wile whether cross-postings from one to the other list are
OK, because the multiple postings are a nuisance to only a few, or whether
it is in most cases enough to send short notices like the one below to the
other list, and people can pick up the articles in the respective mail
archives (Syndicate: http://www.v2.nl/mail/v2east/, nettime:
http://www.factory.org).

On 10.5.1997, Calin Dan posted an interesting text, "Soros - the
dictatorshipof goodwill", a critical analysis of both George Soros and the
Soros Foundation, to nettime. The text, which can be found in the above
mentioned WWW archive of nettime, would obviously also be relevant for many
people on the Syndicate list.

So we will take a little poll: would you rather (yes), see the text posted
on the Syndicate, or would you rather not (no). The outcome of this may
also be relevant for potential future cross-postings to both lists, so it
may be in your own interest to make your opinion heard.

Best wishes,

-a