Alex Adriaansens on Fri, 29 Aug 1997 12:39:46 +0200

Syndicate: WSCG Conf.-Deadline 30.9.

Sorry about received duplicates
To be removed, please, send mail to skala@kiv.zcu.cz  subj. REMOVE-WSCG

		   D E A D L I N E    R E M I N D E R
           !!!  Deadline for contributions September 30,1997 !!!

		     ******      W S C G'98   *****

		International Conference and Exhibition

               	in cooperation with EUROGRAPHICS and IFIP
				    ************     ****

News:
	***	in cooperation with EUROGRAPHICS status
	***	Contribution format specified  ***
	***	WSCG'97 proceedings available while stock last
	***	Reviewer's board available on the WEB
	***	Official carrier: CSA - Czech Airlines
			You are entitled to get 20% discount of the economic
			tariff on all CSA flights based on GABRIEL booking
system.
	***

-
Dear friend,

We would like to ask you to put kindly the enclosed information on
the WSCG'98 Int.Conference on Computer Graphics and Visualization
to your calendar.

We will be pleased if you kindly forward this message to colleagues
of yours who might be interested in or send us a list of e-mails where
this announcement should be sent to.

We would be pleased if you could recommend us new reviewers
	(send us their e-mail address, please).

Yours

Vaclav Skala

for further communication please use:

	e-mail:	skala@kiv.zcu.cz   subj. WSCG98

or
	http://wscg.zcu.cz	select WSCG'98

	http://herakles.zcu.cz	   subj.:  WSCG

P.S.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Why not to meet West and East scientists in the center of the Europe?
>> Why not to join the conference event with a small trip with your spouse?
>>> Why not to take an opportunity to visit Prague, the capital of Czech
>>>Republic?

We are very sorry about the duplicates. We have tried to clear
the mailing list but many people do have many different
paths for their mails, unfortunately.

	    Call for Papers and Participation

                           WSCG'98

    The Sixth International Conference in Central Europe
         on Computer Graphics and Visualization 98

                    in cooperation with

         EUROGRAPHICS and IFIP working group 5.10
         on Computer Graphics and Virtual Worlds

          will be held in February 9 - 13, 1998
        in Plzen at the University of West Bohemia
       close to PRAGUE, the capital of Czech Republic

                         Conference Chairs
                         =================
     Nadia Magnenat Thalmann, MIRALab-CUI, Univ. of Geneva, Switzerland
           Vaclav Skala, Univ. of West Bohemia, Czech Republic

Information for authors: for details, please, see http://wscg.zcu.cz select
WSCG'98
========================
Contribution deadline:	September 30, 1997 - original+3 copies - delivered
                        ----------
			Please, remove all direct and indirect self-references
			in copies - to enable anonymous reviews of your paper

Maximal length:		8 pages including tables and figures, size font 10,
double column,
			Black/White pictures for proceedings only, see
			http://wscg.zcu.cz  for details

Notification after	November 30, 1997
review:

Final version 		December 10, 1997 in Camera ready format A4
=============		and Postscript version

Notification of acceptance:	December 30, 1997
--------------------------
Submitted papers MUST BE PRESENTED personally.

Recommendation - please fill in the registration form at

			http://wscg.zcu.cz/register.htm

All papers will be reviewed carefully by the International Program
Committee members and by external reviewers, too. Authors are asked
to declare that the submitted contribution has not been submitted
for publication elsewhere.

Accepted papers will be published in the Conference proceedings
with ISBN as previously that are reviewed by INSPEC, IEEE
and others for cititions index and other purposes.  The best selected
papers will be considered for possible publication in
the Journal of Visualisation and Computer Animation,
Machine Graphics and Vision, Computers & Graphics.

                        Topics included
                        ---------------
Fundamental algorithms, rendering and visualization, virtual reality,
animation and multimedia, medical imaging, geometric modelling and fractals,
graphical interaction, object-oriented graphics, WWW technologies, standards,
computer vision, parallel and distributed graphics, computational geometry,
computer aided geometric design, CAD/CAM, DTP and GIS systems,
educational aspects of related fields, usage of graphics within mathematical
software (Maple, Mathematica, MathCAD etc.) in education.

The program includes international books exhibition and video show, too.

                      W S C G '98 International Exhibition

Information for exhibitors: Please contact the organiser as soon as possible
--------------------------  for detailed information and conditions.

The WSCGAE98 Exhibition will be held in parallel. Top leading European
companies active in computer graphics, visualization and computer vision,
CAD/CAM  and GIS systems, virtual reality, multimedia systems
and others will be presenting their latest products.

Special programme will be available, too.
-----------------

Some spare conference proceedings WSCG97 (three volume sets) are
available, ask organizer for details if interested in.

			Conference fee
			--------------
			  Preliminary
If payment and registration
	arrives before	Dec.10,1997	Jan.10, 1998	reg. desk
Conference fee *  	US$ 195		US$ 210		US$ 225

* Conference dinner and some extras are included
** Special rates for Czech and Slovak participants from Universities &
Academia
(full time only) are donated by sponsors, please apply as soon as possible.

             	Organizer and conference secretariat
             	------------------------------------
                            Vaclav Skala
                Computer Science Dept., Univ.of West Bohemia
             Univerzitni 22, Box 314, 306 14 Plzen
				Czech Republic
			http://yoyo.zcu.cz/~skala
	e-mail: skala@kiv.zcu.cz	Subject: INFO WSCG98
	tel.:+420-19-2171-188		fax:+420-19-2171-188
					fax:+420-19-78 22 578

The latest information is available at:

		http://wscg.zcu.cz	select WSCG'98

In case of any problems