Andreas Broeckmann on Mon, 29 Sep 1997 10:16:09 +0100

Syndicate: mental virus warning

folks,

we have been through this one before: PENPAL GREETINGS, JOIN THE CREW,
etc., are not viruses and to the best of my knowledge nobody has ever
received any messages like that.

THE WARNING IS THE VIRUS!

like a good influenza virus, the warning message goes round and round, and
it is always followed by disclaimers like this one, and then when you
should think that everybody must know, there is somebody somewhere who
spreads it again, sneezing the boring sneeze.

go for a walk to prevent getting ill this autumn. and come to dessau for
ostranenie to get happy.

greetings,

-a