Andreas Broeckmann on Mon, 10 Nov 1997 10:47:38 +0100

Syndicate: Zagreb Radio 101 developments

Zagreb, Croatia: RADIO 101 GETS ITS PERMANENT OPERATING LICENSE!

Dear ,

        we are happy to inform you that after more then two years of
struggle, on October 24. Radio 101 succeded to get  registration at
Zagreb Court Of Commerce. Today on October 31., last day of our temp
rary licence, we passed technical examination on both transmitters
and after paying first part of 20 000 $ fee, we received licences
for another year.

Beginning next week, we were promised to sign
five year contract (i.e. permit or consession). Everything is
passing very smoothly now, hope there won't be any surprises.

for Radio 101
Silvestar Vrbanac
manager