Australian Network for Art and Technology on Tue, 27 Jan 1998 13:20:15 +0930

Syndicate: Call for Content - ANAT newlstter

Dear All,

I am in the process of researching for the Australian Network for Art &
Technology's forthcoming quarterly newsletter.

I would like to invite you to submit information on the forthcoming
activities of you or your organisation if you would like us to include a
short listing to help with your promotion.  Any notices on events with an
art & technology focus, commencing during or after early February, will be
gratefully accepted.

Appropriate notices may include:

* events
* exhibitions
* conferences
* calls for proposals/papers
* workshops
* symposia etc

Bear in mind that, as always, our deadline is approaching fast, so if you
could submit this information by the end of the week, it will have more of
a chance of being included.

Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards

Honor Harger

Australian Network for Art & Technology

PO Box 8029 Hindley St, SA 5000, Australia

wk: 61 8 82319037
hm: 61 8 82320142

anat@camtech.net.au
honor@va.com.au