Melentie Pandilovski on Fri, 13 Feb 1998 10:13:52 +0100

Re: Syndicate: V2_East Newsletter 98/01

I guess that somebody should come forward and say, OK, we'll organise the
1998 Syndicate meeting, on which we can all concentrate. It would certainly
be nice to have one meeting place, in addition to the other, more regional
events where informal Syndicate meetings can take place. So, if you feel
that you want to do it, and you're not worried about a wave of moral
support and visa applications, please, go right ahead.

---------------------------
Dear Syndicalists,

I am very much in favour of the idea of organizing this meeting,
regardless of the place where it will take place.
However, I think that we should agree on the themes we all want to
discuss about so that people can come prepared to the meeting.
I hope that maybe Andreas can send a brief note consisting
of the info on the discussions that took place during the last meetings,
on the past proposals and on their  realization.

For example, as I can remember one of the ideas which we spoke about, arousing
a lot of interest, was the bringing in of computers and other redundant technology
from the West to the Eastern artists.
Has anything resulted from this idea?

I think that if we can coordinate our moves in advance a lot can be
achieved.

Best Regards,

melentie

Melentie Pandilovski
assistant director
Soros Center for Contemporary Arts - Skopje, Macedonia
Ruzveltova 34, 91000 Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
Tel/Fax: 389.91.133.541
e-mail:  mpandil@soros.org.mk    scca@soros.org.mk
http://www.soros.org.mk/scca/index.html