slochml on Wed, 1 Jul 1998 10:24:44 +0100

Syndicate: 400+ Search Engines only 39.95

  ***  100% Money Back Guarantee  ***

 For Only $39.95 We Will Submit Your Web Site
 To Over 400 Of The Net's Hottest Search
 Engines, Directories & Indexes.

 If you're site isn't listed in the Search
 Engines, how can people find you to buy your
 products or services?

 * Over 90% of Internet Users Use Search
   Engines To Find Products & Services.

   If You're Not In Them, They Can't Find You.

 * Immediately Increase Your Sites Exposure

 * Your Competition Is Getting Noticed -
   Are You?  Get Noticed By Your Prospects.

 For just $39.95 you'll get the exposure you need.

 For just $39.95 we'll take the work load off your
 back instead of you trying to do it manually which
 can take hours and hours and even days to do.

 We're the professionals that are here to help
 you have a shot at having a successful marketing
 experience with the internet.

 Visit Our Web Site To Learn More:

 SPECIAL NOTE:  We are located in California.
 Our web site address ends in .cc not .com

 http://www.marketingtools.cc

 Thank You

We are a environmentally aware company. That
is one of the reasons that we utilize email
advertising instead of using valuable natural
resources.  And yes, cost factors also play
into the equation.

Name Removal, return email with the word
remove in the subject line.

World Wide Network Marketing
1503 Rundell Way
Roseville, CA  95747