Ula Sniegowska on Thu, 23 Jul 1998 13:07:50 +0100

Syndicate: WHO-HOW project

Dear Syndicalists,
this year the Center for Contemporary Art - Ujazdowski Castle is
co-operating with the Warsaw Autumn - the International Festival of
Contemporary Music on the WHO-HOW project. It combines:
- the Internet concert presenting three pieces by three composers Sinji
Kanki (Helsinki), Joran Rudi (Oslo) and Maciek Walczak (Warsaw), who is also
the author of the whole project. The concert will take place in these three
places H-O-W, the musicians will contact through the Interent and the whole
concert will be broadcased through the Internet. Date: 24. 09. 98. 8 pm.
- the Multimedia Miniature Competition entitled Hyde Park; the winning
pieces will be used as basic material by Maciek Walczak, the Grand Prix is a
modern PC; Date: the competition should be open any minute now.
- the Internet Gallery combined with the lectures by Maciek Walczak, Marta
van der Haagen, Ryszard Kluszczynski, Shinji Kank (Sibelius Academy), Joran
Rudi (NOTAM) and Jaroslaw Kapuscinski on music and the Internet. Date:
during the Warsaw Autumn Festival 18 - 26. 09. 98, lectures at noon.
I hope that now when you know WHO, you'll be eager to find out HOW and will
get interested in these events and will take part in the competition with
your audio-visual pieces.
 Please have a look at

http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/who-how/

to find out how to enter the competition and get all the details.
Warm regards.
I'd also like to express my gratitude to all the people co-operating or
supporting the event. Thank you!
Ula ?niegowska