Andreas Broeckmann on Mon, 7 Sep 1998 09:48:54 +0100

Syndicate: INFO about subscribe/unsubscribe/re-subscribe

dear friends,

some of these kinds of messages go to the list, most go directly to my
personal mailbox:

>Hello Andreas,
>Please send me the syndicate mail to the following e-mail address.
>(this e-mail will be discontinued very soon)
>My present e-mail :
etc.

i don't mind doing this, it's just a minute's work, but for those of you
who are interested: you can do this yourself!

write to:

<syndicate-request@aec.at>

with the following text in the body of the message: