Melentie Pandilovski on Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:46:55 +0100

Syndicate: JUNCTION - SEAFair 98

Hello Syndicalists,

I am glad that a good number of you is coming to Skopje on the
meeting. As for the rest who are still thinking about it
please contact us as soon as possible, whether you are coming
to the Syndicate meeting JUNCTION. SEAFair '98 will last untill the 8th,
so that perhaps some of you who cannot come to the Syndicate meeting,
because of other engagements may be willing to attend the rest of
SEAFair '98.
Please write to me about your intentions so that we can organize here
things on time. The ones coming should have in mind that this time the
meeting has a more strict agenda, so that if you are planning to take
part in the sessions or in the presentations you should write to us
about which sessions you are interested to attend, the titles of your
presentation, etc.

So far the schedule of the meeting is as follows.

Arrivals 2nd of October

Opening of SEAFair '98 - 2nd of October, 18:00 hrs.
Museum of Contemporary Arts

The promotion of the Deep Europe READER 2 will take part on the eve of
the opening (2nd of October at 10:00 pm).

The program as far as our meeting is concerned will take part on the 3rd
and 4th in 3 sessions.
1 session: (03.10 10am-02pm)  Implementation of New Media,
- To  discuss the implementation of the artistic, philosophic,
educational, and other aspects of  the new and emerging media in various
parts of Europe with an emphasis on Central and Eastern Europe.

2. session: (03.10. 04pm-06:30pm) East-West Exchange .
- To promote the European East-West exchange of ideas and discuss the
techniques that will assisist the communication within the European
emerging electronic art&media scene.and to find practical ways of
enabling the access of necessary technology to the artists on the East.

3.session: 3rd session (04.10. 09.00am-12.00) Ways and Improvements
- To find ways and means of improving the study of the emerging arts and new technologies.

The afternoon on the 4th (starting at 17:00hrs) is set for presentations
of those of you who wish to present your works. 20 minutes for each
presenter.
I think it is important that we will have to know the titles of your
lectures and presentations by September, 20.

05.10 departures

I will send to you by mail the entire program of SEAfair '98 in the
following few days.

Please contact me if there is anything that you would wish to discuss
before arriving to Skopje.

Warm regards from the sunny city of Skopje,

Yours,

Melentie