Ula Sniegowska on Mon, 28 Sep 1998 17:08:43 +0100

Syndicate: HYDE PARK Multimedia Miniature Competition results

Please find enclosed the results of the Multimedia Miniature COmpetition
which was organized by the Centre for Contemporatry Art in Warsaw during the
Warsaw-Autumn Festival. There were 15 entiries, three of them could not be
taken into consideration due to our technical problems. We apologize to the
authors. You can find more detailed info and see the works at
http://www.warsaw-autumn.art.pl/who-how/ The results will be another voice
in the discussion on the jury and its "subjectivity".
Once again thanks to all the participants and best regards,
Ula Sniegowska