Melentie Pandilovski on Wed, 30 Sep 1998 19:43:54 +0100

Syndicate: Regarding Syndicalists, Regarding Junction, Regarding those coming and the others who cannot make it

Dear All,

	Regarding the ones coming/
About your arrivals.
Please supply us (if you haven't yet!) with your arrival times.
We know most of the arrival times so that this warning refers
to those that haven't sent them.

What happens when you come to the airport.
There will in principle be someone waiting for you on the airport
{The Museum has one van which we will use to make things easier},
carrying an SCCA sign. Look for it. If there is no one wait a little bit.
{You might want to call. My mobile is: 070.226.095
The SCCA mobile is : 070.217.075
The SCCA office phones - tel. 133.541, 22.19.18 }
If for what ever reason no one shows up (highly unlikely) then
there are also buses (cheap) and taxis (expensive - up to 50DEM)
on the airport.

Regarding exhibition space/Hotel/SCCA office
I trust that Kalina has sent to you all information regarding
the Festival.
But here we go once more:
The address of Hotel Panorama (where you will be staying)
is S. Aljende b.b. (it is on the mountain Vodno)
Telephone is 114.122

The addresss of the SCCA - Office.
Orce Nikolov 109 (opposite "Kafana Idadija")
tel. 133.541, 252.958

The address of the Museum of Contemporary Arts is on
Samoilova b.b. (on the Fortress "Kale")
tel: 117.734, 117.735, 110.123

Regarding publications/
Should you feel that you want to bring some publications, catalogues, CDs,
or whatever else connected to your work and want to present them,
exchange them or offer them for sale please do so.
Eventhough we had to empty up the really nice bookshop in the Museum of
Contemporary Arts in order to make space for an Installation, there will
be a spot for that purpose.

	Regarding those that cannot come/
There should be an opportunity through the Web Casting to join in
remotely. You can follow our site: http://www.scca.org.mk/seafair98/

Cheers!

Melentie