Melentie Pandilovski on Sun, 27 Sep 1998 17:43:26 +0100

Syndicate: URGENT: JUNCTION presentations

 Dear All,

As time is quickly approaching (among other things we have the Press
Conference tomorrow), and the program for SEAFair 98 is
ready for quite some time (except for the JUNCTION part) we need to
remind you that in order to complete the program we desperately need the
titles of your presentations!
Some of you have sent the session you are interested to
expose your ideas&projects in but not the TITLES. We also need the
technical specification for your presentations (ex. slide projector, videobeam).
So I would urge you once more to send the titles and tech. info by
tomorrow (28.09.98) at 10:00 AM to:

mpandil@soros.org.mk

or to Kalina
kbunevsk@soros.org.mk

You may also send them to the list
junction@soros.org.mk

For the ones who are not coming but interested for their ideas&materials
to be presented there is always the option that somebody who is coming
may bring your materials and present them instead of you.
We might even consider materials sent to us electronically.

Kalina will be sending out to you tomorrow the SEAFair '98 Full Program
including the additional information we get from you in the following
16,5 hours about the JUNCTION meeting.
The information will also include all of the announced and confirmed
JUNCTION participants.

Cheers and please be quick!

Melentie