katarina on Fri, 9 Oct 1998 10:32:38 +0100

Syndicate: Belgrade - taxes for Internet users

Dear Sydicalist's,

situation in Belgrade is (from my point of view) desperate.
last night one of the members of ANEM - Radio Index -
was closed and government is introducing new taxes - for
users of satellite antennas + there are some rumors that taxes
will be for the users of Internet as well (cause by surfing
one can get the information from abroad)!!! as we think
that means that all Internet providers won't be able to work
any more.

if this pressure continues maybe bombing is not necessary
at all!!!!!!

katarina