olia lialina on Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:24:48 +0100

Syndicate: CINE FANTOM

Dear all

I'd like to inform u that from now on
CINE FANTOM is at
http://www.cinefantom.org
i'm now updating information on films, videos, club and other events in
russian and english.

Notice that CINE FANTOM club still exists.
on 7th of october we opened the 4th season.
And tomorrow will be quite intriguing evening:
______________

http://www.cinefantom.org/club/octobere.html
NOTHUMAN MUSIC
Premiere:
386 DX and Alexei Shulgin
The first in the world cyberpunk rock band 386 Dx is not a very usual
band.
There are no humans in it. It al consists of  one computer. It's a PC -
386
DX, 8 Mb RAM, EGA, 40 Mb HD, SB16. Boths sounds of musical instruments
and
vocals are being synthesized by the computer in real time.
Performances are being accompanied by colourful video stream,
synchronized
with music.
 &
 Psoj Korolenko
 radical chansonnette Psoj Korolenko is one of the most important and
unexpected events in Moscow music life of 90s. Postmodernist and
brilliant
poet singing his own songs.
_____________

Last seasons we made our events at 7th hall of Moscow film museum every
wednesday. In 1998/99 cine fantom can afford only twice a month
meetings,
may be in january situation will be better.
We have no budjet at this moment
but if some of you would like to show a film/video program in Moscow
or his own artworks
or make a lecture.
please, contact info@cinefantom.org

In 97 and 98, on second week of june CINE FANTOM made its one week media

festival which  had great success. (information in russian is available
on
cf site)
We already think about next june and ways to make this event
international.

more later
(now i'm going to read recent  net art syndicate postings)
olia

--
news
will.teleportacia.org